Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Favorite Vacation




What a beautiful picture I thought to myself. Mexico, this was my husband’s and I vacation spot/honeymoon. When we first got married in 2002, my husband and I did not go on a honeymoon because both of us were too involved with the work of the military, so we did not have time to go on one. So after five years and 2 kids, we decided to go. We really needed this vacation. We were stressed, burned out and tired. So, we decided to sacrifice some things that we needed to take care of, and this was ourselves. We needed to get away and have fun and relax without any kids. We stayed up late and woke up at anytime without having to worry about any children around. We had an all-inclusive hotel, everything included, breakfast, lunch and dinner when we wanted. This trip was so lovely that we did not want to come back home. It felt so good to get away at times, just both of us. Right now I'm thinking it’s time for another vacation.


Image source: myself

No comments: